FAST Working Capital Loans
Working capital is the amount of cash you have available for day-to-day operations and is a critical measurement of your business’ financial health.
When you feel cash is tight or you lack the funds to keep everyday operations running smoothly, this indicates a shortage of working capital. This can occur well before your cash balance reaches zero, and here are some warning signs:
- Your expenses start to outpace your revenues.
- You don’t have sufficient cash available when something unexpected happens.
- You want to invest in a new opportunity but lack the capital to do so.
- You’ve borrowed already but the repayment terms actually drain your bank account.
Often when working capital is scarce, you’re forced to make business decisions that steer you away from your goals. You may have to pass up or postpone opportunities for growth, or even be forced to make cuts to overhead, seriously impacting the success of your business. Low working capital also means unexpected expenses like equipment breakdowns, severe weather or even a city construction project nearby can seriously disrupt your cash flow. According to a major U.S. Bank study, 82% of business failures come from limited cash flow and low working capital. Fortunately, there is a solution. It’s called A Working Capital Loan.
What is a Working Capital Loan?
A working capital loan is a short-term, unsecured business loan with the purpose of financing the everyday operations of a company.
An Unsecured Working Capital Loan:
- Infuses your company with cash quickly without the need for collateral
- Is financed through short-term debt rather than investor equity
- Can be used to finance day-to-day operations or pay for unexpected expenses
- Helps you cover current overhead costs
- Allows you to consolidate and pay off lingering debts
- Can put a cushion between you and operating at a loss
- Can provide you the funds you need to grow
Benefits of a Working Capital Loan:
- Fixed Interest, Fixed Payments, and Fixed Loan Terms. Your payback amount isn’t tied to your credit receipts, as with a Merchant Cash Advance. Your payments remain the same over the term of your loan, keeping you in control of your your cash flow and your business.
- Fast Approvals and Less Paper work. Get approved in 48 hours with minimal documentation, even if you have less-than-perfect credit.
- Funds Disbursed Quickly. You can receive your funds in a matter of days!
- No Loss of Equity. Get a cash infusion without taking on investors and giving up equity.
- No Collateral. Unsecured working capital loans don’t require you to pledge collateral.
- Use Your Cash for Any Business Expense. Your goals and business plan don’t need to be approved! How you use the loan proceeds for your business is up to you!
How Can Your Business Use a Working Capital Loan?
- Paying for unexpected expenses, like replacing faulty equipment
- Covering overhead during periods of low sales
- Helping you get through periods of seasonality or temporary fluctuations in cash flow
- Financing small renovation projects
- Funding necessities like, inventory orders, marketing campaigns or mandatory franchise updates
- Preparing for emergencies, making it less likely that a simple hiccup could put your business in jeopardy
Ultreia Capital Solutions Working Capital Loan Features:
- Loan amounts from $5,000 to $750,000 with no collateral needed
- A renewable line of credit included with 24-hour availability
- Ability to defer up to 50% of your loan principal for the lowest payments now
- 48-hour approvals and fundings in 3 to 5 days
- Repayment terms from 12 to 36 months rendering low, fixed payments
- Affordable rates with no hidden fees
- The interest you pay is tax deductible
- Options for early pay off
Ready to claim your unsecured business line of credit? Call or email us if you qualify and you can have the capital you need in just a few days! It’s just that easy!
- 2 Years in Business
- Gross Annual Revenue $100k
- Previous 3 months Gross Revenue ($10k per month)
- Minimum FICO 551 (Equifax)
- No Bankruptcies in past 5 yrs